- Management may refuse entry to any person.
- Mobile Phones must be switched to silent and not be used at any time in the Cinema Auditoriums.
- Shirts and footwear must be worn at all times and any behaviour that is deemed by Management to be loud, unruly, offensive or disruptive is prohibited.
- Only alcohol purchased on premise can be consumed and smoking, including E-cigarettes and Vaping, is prohibited.
- All tickets are non-refundable, are valid for the session of issue only, and must presented on request. Proof of concession is required at all times.
- Proof of age is required for all MA 15+ and R 18+rated films.
- Cameras and recording equipment are not permitted inside Cinema Auditoriums. (Mobile phones must not to be used in this manner).
- No large bags or backpacks allowed in cinema auditoriums. Management reserves the right to inspect bags at any time for items that contravene our conditions of entry.
FOR THE SAFETY AND COMFORT OF ALL PATRONS, ANY PERSON BREACHING THESE CONDITIONS MAY BE REQUIRED TO LEAVE THE PREMISES.